The Davis Daily

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

"How I Spent My Christmas"
by Milo Davis



Mom thought that I would look "so cute!" with this horrific Santa hat on. You can see how I look at her with clear disdain in my eyes for being forced to wear something so childish.









Fine, I'll give her one decent picture so she'll take the damn thing off. Ooh, she has Scooby Snacks...







Yes! I managed to get the hat off and run upstairs before Mom can catch me!








Die, hat, die!!!









You think I"m chewing the hat?? No Mom, I'm just making sure it's clean by licking it. No Mom, seriously.








Bitch, you come any closer and try to put that hat back on I swear I will slice you. Or chew another strand of Christmas lights.










Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger FulmerFamily said...

I love it! Dogs in hats are the best at Christmas!
P.S. I feel your struggle with Angus!(see my blog)

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home