The Davis Daily

Monday, November 13, 2006

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"Do not wish to be anything but what you are, and try to do that perfectly."

So many of us have thought that our lives would be better if only "I was taller, thinner, smarter, prettier, richer, etc." I know, because I've thought all of those things myself. : ) But what is wrong with embracing who we are and improving ourselves, instead of trying to change the very essence of who each of us is? When I read the above quote it just reminded me that we tend to focus on the negative aspects of ourselves instead of focusing on the good qualities that we each have. We should be happy or content (or at the very least, tolerant) of who we each are and spend time not totally re-inventing ourselves into becoming a new person, but improving on what we already were given. On that note, I bid you adieu.

Now that I have finished drinking my Kool-Aid I will end my mini thought for the day. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home