The Davis Daily

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hey Y'all-

Well, we finally have our own blog. The name may be misleading since I plan on updating/adding on a weekly or as-needed basis, not daily (I just liked the way "Davis Daily" sounded). But with family and friends all over the country, I thought this would be a great and time-saving way to stay in touch.

My biggest goal is to keep everyone in the loop with the big events happening in our lives, like weddings, births, career changes, and other misc. happenings. And to save future space on explanations I'm including a list of main players that you might see in future postings. Thanks!

Craig - Roxanne's hubby and the other 1/2 of the Davis Family
Milo - Roxanne & Craig's hell-beast dog
Mom - Roxanne's mom
Bill - Craig's dad
Angie - Roxanne's younger sister
Max - Angie's husband
Rachel - Roxanne's younger sister
Brian - Craig's brother
Kim - Brian's wife as of 10/21/06!
Debbie - Craig's sister

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home