The Davis Daily

Saturday, October 28, 2006

HALLOWEEN 2006

I know that it's technically not Halloween yet, but I had to put up some pics from a party we went to last night. Our neighbor Jason's friend Lance has a costume party every year and usually features some pretty creative outfits. The only downer was that Jason's wife, Angel, is 6 months pregnant with their second son so she couldn't make it. But being the good neighbor and friend that I am, I made sure to drink enough for the both of us. : ) Anyway, the reason I HAD to put up some pics is because my friend Heather lent me this AWESOME 'fro that I initially was hesitant to wear. My co-workers and Heather insisted that go as a '60s chick and wear the 'fro (they also threatened to be mad at me if I didn't). So these pics are proof to those who thought I wouldn't wear the 'fro last night. I did, and wore it in all its fabulousness. But for some reason more than one person thought I was Diana Ross...



HOT DAMN!! Who IS that foxy chick??






Jason & Craig

Me & Jason

Me & Craig

Awwww.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home