The Davis Daily

Monday, December 11, 2006

Greetings from Milo...

Hello everyone, Milo here. I haven't been on in oh, a month or so, so I thought I'd give you a little photo diary as to what I've been up to. And before I forget, I turn 2 on the 22nd so you can send all treats to me, care of Mom and Pops. Peace out!


Here I am inspecting and ensuring the quality and freshness of our new Christmas tree. I am also looking for any defects since said defects, aka branches, will be promptly torn off by me, thus guaranteeing a fun game where Mom chases me around the house trying to take forbidden items away from me. I get quite a workout since I'm so fast (or she's old and slow, I can't decide which. She also does have short and stubby legs...).


Mom drags the tree in and sets it up herself (she wanted to see if she could do it without Dad's help). I sit on my throne and give her directions which she misconstrues as annoying barking. However, I maintain a watchful eye and keep a vigilant watch on her progress since I don't want people to think I live with a bunch of idiots who don't know how to put up a tree.





Man, Mom looks tired. I'll take a nap for her. She'll appreciate it. Why does she seem so happy now that I'm not talking to her?






Now that I wrapped myself up in my blanket, I can finally take a nap in peace (the blanket muffles all the noise Mom's making). Sheesh, can't she see that I'm trying to sleep? All she's doing is putting up an 8-foot pine tree all by herself. Wimp.




Anyhoo, that's it for right now. It's been a bit quiet around here so that's pretty much been my fun lately. If I don't see or talk to anyone before Christmas then Merry Christmas! Brian, I have my gift for you the next time you come over...let's just say that it involves the mistletoe that's right by the front door. Wink wink. ; )

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home