The Davis Daily

Thursday, October 04, 2007

GO TRIBE!!!!!!!!

I have a lot that I want to post while I'm vacation this week, so brace yourselves for a barrage of posts coming soon.

On a much happier note, the Indians are in the playoffs!!!!! First game is tonight against the Yankees. Go figure, the first year my dad and I don't go to the home opener is the year that they are really good. Oh well...

I tried to get tix for the game either today or tomorrow, but I wasn't about to pay $185 for two bleacher seats. So Craig and I will watch the game somewhere else. I'm just happy that they are in the playoffs...I've been such a fan for so long that I've tempered my enthusiasm as a defensive mechanism in case of disappointment. I actually had tears in my eyes when I watched them clinch a spot in the playoffs.

Like I said above, I have a bunch of posts that I want to put up, so I will try to do those tonight or tomorrow. In the meantime: GO TRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home