The Davis Daily

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Yeah, so this is about a week+ late, but it's been pretty busy around here. We had to take Milo to the vet again (where we found out that he may need a $900 surgery. If he stay healthy till Christmas we'll be OK.), we're doing work around the house (meaning that I am still weeding the crabgrass out of our yard), work is REALLY busy, and then we've had some birthday parties to go to. SPEAKING OF birthdays, mine was July 30th and Angie, Max, and Maximo had a BBQ/birthday party for me a couple days before. It was such a fun night, and honestly one of the best birthdays I've had in a few years.

A lot of Angie's co-workers (who I'm friends with also) were there, as were my family, Brian and Kim (leaving Robby at home to begin drafting his next post), and Max's family. It was such a nice night, and it was so nice to spend it with my family and friends. Here are some pics from that day along with explanations of each. And many, many thanks to Angie and Max for helping me have such a happy birthday.

Later donkeys!
(if you watch Hell's Kitchen you'll know that I mean that in an affectionate way)

Nana with Maximo. My mom had just gotten back from Vegas with some friends so Maximo's wearing the shirt she got him.
Mine and Maximo's first attempt at my first birthday pic with him. He's not the first guy I've made yawn...









Closer...look to the camera little man!











Woo-hoo, our first good birthday pic! And to prove what a big dork I am, I did in fact buy party hats just for me and him to wear.
The guys set up a poker table to play outside. Craig actually won $36! In our house that's big money. :)
















Some bonfire pics...

Uncle Craig, Auntie Roxanne, and Maximo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home