The Davis Daily

Wednesday, June 20, 2007


Happy 30th Birthday Debbie!









On Sunday, June 10th, we had a surprise 30th birthday party for Craig's sister Debbie. She was SO shocked and surprised that she burst out into tears (which in turn made me almost cry). I'm attaching some of the pics I took from that day, but unfortunately I don't have a lot. Brian's wife Kim took the bulk of the pics. Actually, Kim and Brian (ahem, Kim) did the bulk of the work. :) But we did a great job in putting together an awesome party for Deb, and she had a really good time. And to those of you who were there: thanks for helping make that day so happy for her.


Debbie finding out that everyone is there just for her...











Debbie greeting her guests:











Craig helping Baby Max enjoy the festivities:

The Perry/Davis/Salviejo Family:

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian and Kim's place said...

If your nice to me, maybe I can pursuade Kim to give you some more pictures from the party to post.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home