The Davis Daily

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Going to the chapel...














No, not me silly!! On May 19th I had the honor of being a bridesmaid in my friend Gina's wedding. I've known Gina and her family for 17 years...the longest relationship in my life outside of my family!

Her wedding (to Scott) was awesome...the weather held up until we were done with pics, she looked gorgeous, the food and music were awesome, just a great time. I also got to catch up with some people I haven't seen in a while, like Gina's family, which was really nice. Anyhoo, I don't have too many pics of Gina and Scott (boo! But I think I was too busy dancing and talking to people and I forgot about my camera.) but here is one of the three of us. And while I don't know Scott as well as some of Gina's other friends (Gina and I lost touch when we were in college; she went to Ashland and I CSU and we started hanging out again after my wedding. I'm so glad that we were able to pick up being friends where we left off!), he is such a nice guy and totally perfect for her.














In all it was just a great day, and I felt so happy that I was able to be a part of it. As you get older you realize just how important it is to stay in touch and keep your old friends. There's a saying I learned in Girl Scouts: "Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other's gold." And Gina, you're gold. :)

P.S. Since they had their reception at the same hall Craig and I did when we got married, I have to put up a pic of me and Craig. There was some serious déjà vu that night, especially when Craig requested our wedding song. Awwww!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home