The Davis Daily

Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm such a bad wife...

I forgot to post a birthday message to Craig this past Friday! (and yes, his birthday was Friday the 13th). Actually, him and his brother Mark were both born on Friday the 13th (different months), and I THINK that his sister Debbie was born on Saturday the 14th (or so I'm told. That may be false). So happy birthday honey!! I hope that you had a great day and - Ow! Hey, get away from me!!! Quit biting!! Aaarrggghhhh!!!!!!!! Help m-

This is Milo speaking. I had to get Moms away from the computer so I could put my note to Pops up here. Don't worry, she'll be OK once she quits bleeding and wakes up. So I gotta make this fast. I just wanted to say thank you for everything that you do for me Dad, from getting up with me at 6am (after a night out on the town), to making sure I get walked everyday, to giving me all sorts of scrumptious treats (including the ones I'm not supposed to have). So I love you for everything Dad, and hope that you like my present...a picture of me and you in the cutest doggie frame. You are my favorite person in the whole world, and - Oh sh*t, Moms up! Gotta run!

(Unsteadily standing up) Damn dog, I knew that he liked Craig more than me. He knocked me over like I was Nicole Ritchie! That's happened only one other time, when I was trying to train him to not bite. I had heard that if you put hot sauce on your hands, when the dog bites he will get hot sauce that burns in his mouth and not want to bite anymore. Not Milo. I had the hot sauce on my hands and when he tried to bite, he got a taste of my hands and went crazy. He literally knocked me flat on my back, and then proceeded to sit on me while licking my hands, like I was an order of buffalo wings. All Craig could do was laugh from where he had fallen on the floor (seriously) and say "oooo wheeeee!" while laughing and pointing. Finally he pulled Milo off of me and helped me up. And I never have used hot sauce around Milo again.

To get back to the original point of my post, happy birthday honey and I hope that you had a great day (which I think you did...that was some good times!!). In case anyone's wondering (or has a dirty mind), Craig and I went to dinner with Kristen and Jeff (now "Jeffay", said like "Heff-ay") and then had a game night at our place, with Jeff/Kristen, Brian/Kim, and our neighbors Angel/Jason. That was soooooo fun...

Til next time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home