The Davis Daily

Sunday, November 25, 2007

What I'm thankful for...

Sorry this is late, but Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I hope that you all had a fun and full holiday. We went over Angie's for dinner, along with my family and Max's, and it was so fun. Max's sister May taught me how to play Guitar Hero and I was totally hooked. But I've always been somewhat of a video game geek anyways...

Ahem, back to the original point of this post. This time of year usually makes me reflect on what I'm thankful for. So here is my list of what I'm thankful for this year:

-Craig and Milo, even though both can drive me completely bonkers I love them dearly.
-My mom and sisters. The real reasons I can make it through life and the definitions of survivors, to me.
-All of my family, from my cousin Monica in California to my aunts and uncle here. They all rock.
-Bill, Debbie, Brian, and Kim. I lucked out in the in-law department.
-My friends (you know who you are). You all not only let me lean on you, but you've helped carry me through life at times. I don't forget that.
-My relative good health (although I have my sugar and thyroid checkup on Wednesday so we'll see how that goes)
-My job. After 3 years of trying to move on up I finally did and am SO appreciative of it.
-My home, as time- and money-consuming as it may be. It means I have a place to sleep and be warm.
-Everything I've learned in the past two years that has made me as strong as I am today, and taught me that I am a lucky person despite what's happened in my life.

I hope that you all know what you're thankful for and are appreciative of it. I have one more thing that I'm thankful for that I'll post at the bottom.

Gobble gobble!

What I'm MOST thankful for this year:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home