The Davis Daily

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Radio sucks!!!!

Ever since I was able to have my own desk, I was all excited to have my own radio to listen to music during the day (I LOVE music). What I quickly discovered is that THE SAME GODDAMN SONGS ARE PLAYED OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!!! Here is my current sh*t list of songs I cannot stand anymore due to overplaying:

"Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie
"Stronger" by Kanye West
"Ayo Technology" by Fiddy Cent
"Wait for You" by Elliot Yamin
"You and Your Hand" by Pink
"Who Knew?" by Pink

And that's the ones I can think of off the top of my head! I blame it on all the radio stations being owned by the same parent company and so they have the same playlists. So when I listen to 96 the same songs are on 104! And I'm not a huge fan of 92 during the day unless it's 90s rock. AND there is a station now playing Chrismtas songs full-time! It's gotten so bad that I find myself sometimes listening to OLDIES during the day. OLDIES!

Anyhoo that's my rant for the day. There's some vintage Snoop on the radio so I better listen while I can. :)

Cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home