The Davis Daily

Sunday, July 06, 2008

All by myself...

So this is my one weekend a year where I'm practically a single lady. Craig is in PA for the annual Davis family reunion, so he took Milo and Otis is here with me. Although I do miss the other half of my family, I'm not gonna lie: it's been nice just having to worry about myself and no one else for a change. Otis has been kinda depressed though...he's not used to not having Milo here with him. But as I type this, they should be back on their way home, so it should only be a couple of more hours.

One of the perks of Craig not being home is that I get SO much stuff done around the house. I think it's because I don't have anyone to talk to or any movies to sit down and watch. Just yesterday alone I cleaned (and REALLY cleaned): the kitchen, living room, bathroom, changed the sheets, washed the kitchen and bedroom curtains, cut the front lawn, walked the dog, and then went over Angel and Jason's for a get together. Today I'm just taking it easy...went to brunch by myself with the paper, watching lots of Law & Order, and just chillin in general. I may do a couple of more things around the house, but nothing big. I think I need to turn on the A/C tho...it's getting warm in here.

I just can't believe that 4th of July has already come and gone...that means that the rest of the year is going to just FLY by. And it makes think of all the things that I still need to do this year, meaning the bathroom probably won't be done for a couple of more months. But that's all right. No need for me to cram everything in all at once. : ) Anyhoo, I think that I'm going to go and get some stuff done now, but I'll be posting some pics of Milo and Otis' summer vacation so far.

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home