The Davis Daily

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Happy Holidays from the reasons for the season!









Hey everyone, sorry so late with this post. Moms was busy doing things like cleaning the house, getting her car fixed, playing with her new Wii (oh yeah, I said it), and blah, blah, blah. As far as I'm concerned there's no reason why she can't drop everything that she's doing to help us wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. So we called her at work while she's at lunch and she agreed to help us put up our post now. Because frankly, waiting any longer would be embarrassing.Let's start at the beginning, shall we?

Here we are after our Thanksgiving meal:




Me and Daddy tell Otis he looks like a beached whale. Hee hee (Roxanne's note: he's not fat!! He's part stocky breed!). But I luuuuv Thanksgiving: Daddy makes sure to get me all these leftover scraps of turkey, potatoes and gravy, corn, and homemade bread. This year I had to share with Otis though...and even though I was pissed at first (I don't like to share), I remembered that this was his first Thanksgiving with a family. So I let it slide this year, but from now on it's on like Donkey Kong.

Usually Christmas is after Thanksgiving, but not in my case!!!! My 4th birthday was Dec. 22nd...Moms made me doggie-safe carob brownies in celebration (why does she keep saying how pathetic it is that they make such a big deal over us??). So it was like one big party from Thanksgiving on!!

And so then Christmas came. I have to admit that it was weird sharing it with a brother, but I guess for the most part he's been OK (Otis: I am so happy and thankful for my family, and I can't imagine my life without them!! And I think I love Milo more than he does me...). Gee, thanks for making me look bad, bro. Ahem. Anyway. Here are some of our pics from Christmas. All you need to know about how we spent Christmas vacation can be summed up like this: treats, sleeping, treats, sleeping, walks, sleeping, more treats, and new toys. Good times!

Moms made us wear these silly-looking hats:


We HATE hats. Even Otis' whiny a$$ wouldn't wear it. And don't I look crazy here??


But deep down we love our Mommy!!


We CAN get along when we want (or are being bribed with treats to stay still):



Peace to all my b****es. Remember: it's my world, you just live in it.
Milo
Otis: Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good year!!!! Thanks to all of you who have accepted and loved me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home